I often give presentations on technical topics.
In 2016, I began collecting the slide decks here.
- IT Pro Forum 2022 Fall - Cybersecurity Year in Review
- Web Application Scanning - August 2022
- Ensemble Programming - May 2022
- Adopting Code Review - April 2022
- Git Tips and Tricks with pre-commit - March 2022
- Panelist - CampIT API Gateway Panel Discussion - November 2021 (No Slides)
- Identifying, Paying, and Avoiding Technical Debt - October 2021
- Big Ten Academic Alliance - On the Illinois Cybersecurity Development Program - June 2021
- Urbana IT Professionals Forum - Mobile Integration Testing for Safer Illinois - June 2021
- CampIT Cloud Security - How CISOs/InfoSec Leaders Have Adjusted to the Cloud World (Panel discussion) - Dec 2020
- InCommon IAM Online Webinar - Safer Illinois App: Testing, Tracing, Access in the Face of COVID-19 - Nov 2020
- PowerShell Users Group 2020 July 8 - Pester with GitHub Actions
- IT Pro Forum 2020 Spring - Putting the Security in SecDevOps
- Cybersecurity Operations 2020 Spring
- IT Pro Forum 2019 Fall - Practical Git Tips and Tricks
- IT Pro Forum 2019 Spring - Advanced Git
- IT Pro Forum 2018 Fall - Undoing Mistakes with Git
- IT Pro Forum 2018 Spring - Securing cPanel
- WebCon 2016 - Make Cool Things Quickly with MVC and React.js
- WebCon 2016 Tech Demo: Fish Bowl - View source to watch the Document Object Modeal (DOM) change in real time.
- IT Caffeine Break - Automated Web Testing
- IT Pro Forum 2016 - Boring Push-Ups with Ansible